Why choose Netmath?
Transform learning math into a fun activity
More than 30,000 mathematical questions
ages 6 to 16
Developed by educators
A learning platform adapted to your needs
A helpful tool for teachers
- Motivate your students with Netmath
- Increase the confidence, autonomy and determination of your students
- Have full control over the progress of your students
- Easily offer personalized learning
- Take advantage of an educational platform aligned with your academic program
Michael Tapee, Math teacher
I'd say if you’re considering purchasing Netmath, I'd say jump on it. My whole team of math teachers, we have loved using it to really engage with our students. It's a great product. You will not be disappointed.
Julie Chiasson, mathematical literacy teacher
Netmath is an indispensable teaching tool. Netmath’s amazing.
Monique Chiasson, Mathematical literacy tutor
Netmath is a tool that teachers and students greatly appreciate.
An essential help for parents
- Make math enjoyable and interesting
- Nurture your children’s confidence in math
- Follow their progress in real time
- Take advantage of educational games aligned with math curriculums
- Help your children reach their full potential autonomously
Oussama Brik, Father of 2 children aged 7 and 9
I’d say to parents who’d like to purchase or obtain a Netmath licence that it’ll be your best ally in your child’s math success.
Véronique Lamarre, Mother of Ophélie, 10 years old
My daughter’s also motivated to do the math exercises because the platform provides motivating elements, like the stars when she finishes a series of problems.
Ophélie Dallaire, 10 years old
What I also like about Netmath is that, before, I was good at math but when I discovered Netmath, my grades went up.
Chantal Lussier, mother of a child aged 13
Since he started Netmath, his grades have improved. He’s more confident in his abilities.
Make learning math easier thanks to our 4 pillars
Motivate children with immediate feedback
Netmath increases the confidence, autonomy and persistence of students.