Select your profile
Number of students
Choose the number of students you want to sign up.
Estimated cost for the school year
Ready to move on to the next step?
Talk to one of our representatives to receive a rate adapted to your school board.
*Minimum purchase of $200
**Estimated cost valid only for customers in Canada. To get a quote outside of Canada contact us.
We have estimated an annual price according to the number of students. Applicable taxes are not included and promotions might apply. Ask for a quote to get an exact price.
7 reasons for choosing Netmath
- More than 30,000 math questions
- Fun and motivating activities
- Manipulable objects, stars, missions, badges, brain teasers and avatars
- Access to any level
- Send exercises to consolidate or enrich
- Send to a class, a group or a student
- Students progress at their own pace
- Automated and detailed correction
- In the case of a wrong answer, a hint is given
- Students can start over with different values
- Canadian curriculums
- American curriculums
- Curriculum by concept
- Follow-up on activities and use
- Many types of reports
- Tools for class administration
Find out more right away in our Need Help? section.
- Support by messaging, email or phone
- Online training available
A platform you can have confidence in
Thousands of schools, school services centers and school districts use Netmath.
Netmath is an educational math platform for any group of 10 students or more, whose age can range from 6 to 16.
A class or school subscription gives you access to the platform continuously until July 31st of each year.
For class or school accounts, you must ask for a quote. As soon as the quote form is completed, you will receive your quote by email. To go forward with the quote, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will then be validated by a member of the Netmath team.
If you’re in Canada, you’ll have the option of paying by cheque or bank transfer. If you’re outside Canada, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss what options are available in your country.
You only pay once every school year. If you use more licenses that what you were initially billed for, you’ll receive another bill over the course of the year.
For school board accounts, you need to ask for a quote. As soon as you have completed the quote form, you’ll receive a call from a member of our team to present the quote and answer any questions you may have.