We recognize that
- The choices we make when building software and creating content have a tangible impact on the dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity of people with disabilities.
- Good intentions are not enough and addressing the needs of people with disabilities requires skill, time and resources in order to make a real difference for real people.
- Effective accessibility cannot be achieved without involving all of our production and management staff in the process.
We pledge to:
- Invest in a sustained manner to reach our accessibility goals;
- Embed accessibility requirements in our design process;
- Train our staff to be competent on the issue of accessibility;
- Validate our work with experts in the domain;
- Be involved with impacted teachers and students to understand their reality and specific situations;
- Be transparent about our progress in achieving these accessibility goals.
Scolab accessibility roadmap
Read about the Scolab Accessibility Roadmap here.
Contact person for accessibility at Scolab
For any questions on our commitment to accessibility or to address specific cases, do not hesitate to contact us.
Director of Development and IT