SAVING TEACHERS TIME
With automated correction and differentiation tools.
TRACK PROGRESS ON THE GO
Tools and reports to manage your classroom and students.
- It only took a few minutes to realize that the high quality design and rich math pedagogy that was embedded in Netmath blew away anything I have seen in any other math platform.William KwonPrincipal, Our Lady of Wisdom Catholic School
- That is awesome! I appreciate all of the help. [Scolab] has wonderful customer service! Thank you.Tracy Pope6th Grade Math/Science Teacher, East Mooresville Intermediate School
- I just wanted to say that your website is awesome. It helps me a lot and it's one hundred times more fun to study using my computer instead of notebooks.A student at Collège Reine-Marie
- Netmath is 1 000 times better than other available software on the market.Dimitri Diyenakis, Science Teacher, La Voie School
I must say I am pleasantly surprised of the efforts my students (with difficulties) put into your website! Thank you, thank you, thank you!Nancy Pelletier, Teacher at La Relance School
- This year, I am teaching to a group of 17 students with difficulties. I could not consider going through it without Netmath.Danièle Lippé, Teacher at du Chêne Bleu High School
- I find your website very very useful to do revision before exams. It helped me improve my grades.A student at Jean-Eudes College
- My son's grades improved 20% with Netmath!Josée Leduc, Mother of Samuel, Student at des Patriotes de Beauharnois High School
- This site has saved my son from summer school and increased his average! It's really great for struggling students or for those who want to review their mathematics without racking their brains.A parent of a 3rd grade high school student