and at home!
To improve your experience on Netmath, we launched a few new features for 2020.
SAVING TEACHERS TIME
With automated correction and differentiation tools.
TRACK PROGRESS ON THE GO
Tools and reports to manage your classroom and students.
- It's rooted in my students' weekly routine. I cannot touch this period without receiving strong reactions from them. Netmath periods, we don't move that!
- Excellent tool! I have been using Netmath every week for 6 years. It's fantastic!
- This year, I am teaching to a group of 17 students with difficulties. I could not consider going through it without Netmath.Danièle Lippé, Teacher at du Chêne Bleu High School
- I just wanted to say that your website is awesome. It helps me a lot and it's one hundred times more fun to study using my computer instead of notebooks.A student at Collège Reine-Marie
- It's a tool that students really like, it makes me a better teacher! When motivation is there, it's easier and more enjoyable. I see math as a game with rules that you have to learn, to be more skillful you just have to practice the rules. Netmath supports my way of presenting math, I like its playful context. In real problem-solving situations, I make connections with games or characters when possible.
- This site has saved my son from summer school and increased his average! It's really great for struggling students or for those who want to review their mathematics without racking their brains.A parent of a 3rd grade high school student