and at home!
Discover our world and have fun with some of our activities.
SAVING TEACHERS TIME
With automated correction and differentiation tools.
TRACK PROGRESS ON THE GO
Tools and reports to manage your classroom and students.
I must say I am pleasantly surprised of the efforts my students (with difficulties) put into your website! Thank you, thank you, thank you!Nancy Pelletier, Teacher at La Relance School
- Netmath is an incredible bank of diverse and well-grouped activities. Quick and easy to use.
- I just wanted to say that your website is awesome. It helps me a lot and it's one hundred times more fun to study using my computer instead of notebooks.A student at Collège Reine-Marie
- This year, I am teaching to a group of 17 students with difficulties. I could not consider going through it without Netmath.Danièle Lippé, Teacher at du Chêne Bleu High School
- It's a tool that students really like, it makes me a better teacher! When motivation is there, it's easier and more enjoyable. I see math as a game with rules that you have to learn, to be more skillful you just have to practice the rules. Netmath supports my way of presenting math, I like its playful context. In real problem-solving situations, I make connections with games or characters when possible.
- Netmath allows me to present activities that are already ready to my students. The time I would spend looking for or building lessons or other exercises is therefore allocated to me to prepare more manipulation exercises and helps me to present content adapted to everyone's needs (differentiation). I love Netmath!