and at home!
To improve your experience on Netmath, we launched a few new features for 2020.
SAVING TEACHERS TIME
With automated correction and differentiation tools.
TRACK PROGRESS ON THE GO
Tools and reports to manage your classroom and students.
- It's rooted in my students' weekly routine. I cannot touch this period without receiving strong reactions from them. Netmath periods, we don't move that!
- Netmath is an incredible bank of diverse and well-grouped activities. Quick and easy to use.
- It's a tool that students really like, it makes me a better teacher! When motivation is there, it's easier and more enjoyable. I see math as a game with rules that you have to learn, to be more skillful you just have to practice the rules. Netmath supports my way of presenting math, I like its playful context. In real problem-solving situations, I make connections with games or characters when possible.
- Netmath allows me to present activities that are already ready to my students. The time I would spend looking for or building lessons or other exercises is therefore allocated to me to prepare more manipulation exercises and helps me to present content adapted to everyone's needs (differentiation). I love Netmath!
- That is awesome! I appreciate all of the help. [Scolab] has wonderful customer service! Thank you.Tracy Pope6th Grade Math/Science Teacher, East Mooresville Intermediate School
- This year, I am teaching to a group of 17 students with difficulties. I could not consider going through it without Netmath.Danièle Lippé, Teacher at du Chêne Bleu High School