and at home!
SAVING TEACHERS TIME
With automated correction and differentiation tools.
TRACK PROGRESS ON THE GO
Tools and reports to manage your classroom and students.
- It's a tool that students really like, it makes me a better teacher! When motivation is there, it's easier and more enjoyable. I see math as a game with rules that you have to learn, to be more skillful you just have to practice the rules. Netmath supports my way of presenting math, I like its playful context. In real problem-solving situations, I make connections with games or characters when possible.
- Netmath allows me to present activities that are already ready to my students. The time I would spend looking for or building lessons or other exercises is therefore allocated to me to prepare more manipulation exercises and helps me to present content adapted to everyone's needs (differentiation). I love Netmath!
- It's rooted in my students' weekly routine. I cannot touch this period without receiving strong reactions from them. Netmath periods, we don't move that!
- Netmath is an incredible bank of diverse and well-grouped activities. Quick and easy to use.
- Excellent tool! I have been using Netmath every week for 6 years. It's fantastic!