- Netmath is an online math-learning platform aligned with Canada’s various math curriculums.
- Netmath offers children from Grade 1 to Secondary 4 different visual and interactive representations of math concepts for most levels from elementary school to high school.
- The platform is available in English and French across Canada.
- It is accessible on the Internet using a computer or tablet.
- Netmath activities are aligned with learning outcomes for various curriculums:- Canada: Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba and New Brunswick
- Netmath is used in every school board in Quebec, as well as elsewhere in Canada and in the United States (Buzzmath).
- Over 600 000 students are subscribed in Canada
– 36 school boards in Quebec
– 4 school boards in Alberta
– 3 school boards in New Brunswick
– 1 school board in Manitoba
– Franco-Ontarian students are subscribed from Grade 1 to Grade 9
Here are some examples of content within Netmath, and how the user interface looks like.
Video on the presentation of the missions