Coming August 2020
Great news! Netmath is also available for Grades 1 and 2!
SAVING TEACHERS TIME
With automated correction and differentiation tools.
TRACK PROGRESS ON THE GO
Tools and reports to manage your classroom and students.
- It's a tool that students really like, it makes me a better teacher! When motivation is there, it's easier and more enjoyable. I see math as a game with rules that you have to learn, to be more skillful you just have to practice the rules. Netmath supports my way of presenting math, I like its playful context. In real problem-solving situations, I make connections with games or characters when possible.Lucie Beauvais3rd grade teacher at L’école Du Grand-Chêne
- Netmath allows me to present activities that are already ready to my students. The time I would spend looking for or building lessons or other exercises is therefore allocated to me to prepare more manipulation exercises and helps me to present content adapted to everyone's needs (differentiation). I love Netmath!Véronique Magny5th grade teacher at the Saint-Paul de Preissac school
- It's rooted in my students' weekly routine. I cannot touch this period without receiving strong reactions from them. Netmath periods, we don't move that!Geneviève Blanchet3rd grade teacher at Massey-Vanier School
- Netmath is an incredible bank of diverse and well-grouped activities. Quick and easy to use.Katya Ouellet6th grade teacher at Joly school
- Excellent tool! I have been using Netmath every week for 6 years. It's fantastic!Isabelle Cormier Richard4th grade teacher at Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau school
- “Technology will not replace great teachers but technology in the hands of great teachers can be transformational.”George Couros
- “A struggling student once said to me, "I started over until I got it all right." She would never have done that in her notebook!”Lucie Beauvais3rd grade teacher, Sainte-Julie
- It only took a few minutes to realize that the high quality design and rich math pedagogy that was embedded in Netmath blew away anything I have seen in any other math platform.William KwonPrincipal, Our Lady of Wisdom Catholic School
- That is awesome! I appreciate all of the help. [Scolab] has wonderful customer service! Thank you.Tracy Pope6th Grade Math/Science Teacher, East Mooresville Intermediate School