SAVING TEACHERS TIME
With automated correction and differentiation tools.
TRACK PROGRESS ON THE GO
Tools and reports to manage your classroom and students.
- “Technology will not replace great teachers but technology in the hands of great teachers can be transformational.”George Couros
- “A struggling student once said to me, "I started over until I got it all right." She would never have done that in her notebook!”Lucie Beauvais3rd grade teacher, Sainte-Julie
- It only took a few minutes to realize that the high quality design and rich math pedagogy that was embedded in Netmath blew away anything I have seen in any other math platform.William KwonPrincipal, Our Lady of Wisdom Catholic School
- That is awesome! I appreciate all of the help. [Scolab] has wonderful customer service! Thank you.Tracy Pope6th Grade Math/Science Teacher, East Mooresville Intermediate School
- I just wanted to say that your website is awesome. It helps me a lot and it's one hundred times more fun to study using my computer instead of notebooks.A student at Collège Reine-Marie
- Netmath is 1 000 times better than other available software on the market.Dimitri Diyenakis, Science Teacher, La Voie School
I must say I am pleasantly surprised of the efforts my students (with difficulties) put into your website! Thank you, thank you, thank you!Nancy Pelletier, Teacher at La Relance School
- This year, I am teaching to a group of 17 students with difficulties. I could not consider going through it without Netmath.Danièle Lippé, Teacher at du Chêne Bleu High School
- I find your website very very useful to do revision before exams. It helped me improve my grades.A student at Jean-Eudes College