Resources to the Rescue!
Thanks to our list of resources specially selected for teachers, discovering the potential of Netmath is as easy as 1-2-3!
- It's a tool that students really like, it makes me a better teacher! When motivation is there, it's easier and more enjoyable. I see math as a game with rules that you have to learn, to be more skillful you just have to practice the rules. Netmath supports my way of presenting math, I like its playful context. In real problem-solving situations, I make connections with games or characters when possible.Lucie Beauvais3rd grade teacher at L’école Du Grand-Chêne
- Netmath allows me to present activities that are already ready to my students. The time I would spend looking for or building lessons or other exercises is therefore allocated to me to prepare more manipulation exercises and helps me to present content adapted to everyone's needs (differentiation). I love Netmath!Véronique Magny5th grade teacher at the Saint-Paul de Preissac school
- Netmath is an incredible bank of diverse and well-grouped activities. Quick and easy to use.Katya Ouellet6th grade teacher at Joly school
- Excellent tool! I have been using Netmath every week for 6 years. It's fantastic!Isabelle Cormier Richard4th grade teacher at Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau school
- It's rooted in my students' weekly routine. I cannot touch this period without receiving strong reactions from them. Netmath periods, we don't move that!Geneviève Blanchet3rd grade teacher at Massey-Vanier School